Mountain Horseback Ride & Raft Trip
Full Day | Departs at 9:00am
Put on your boots and jeans and spend the morning on a 2-hour horseback mountain adventure. Our family-friendly horses are great for all experience levels and our professional wranglers will take you on an awe inspiring riding experience through the Western countryside.
After your horseback ride in the Uinta Mountains, toss on your shorts and sandals. Enjoy a delicious deli style sandwich lunch buffet at the river. Then hop on a professionally guided raft and hit the fun rapids of the Weber River.
All combo trips, or trips with meals or transportation have a 6 person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof. If you don’t meet the group size minimum, ask our staff about providing your own transportation and being on your own for lunch.
- Adults (age 13+): $164 per person
- Children (age 8-12): $144 per person
- START TIME
We will pick you up from anywhere in the Park City area at 9:00am
- Sandwich buffet lunch
- Life jacket
- Snack and water
Suggested intermediate or more advanced. (If you do not meet this skill level, ask us about our private kayaking lessons.)
- ADD-ONS & UPGRADES
- Kayak instead of raft: $24 more per person (check out our River Kayaking page for details on minimum requirements on skill and physical ability)
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch: $10 more per person
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch: $20 more per person