Pedal & Paddle Trip
Full Day | Departs at 9:00am
These are great day trips for anyone who wants to get out and get active! Hop onto one of our top notch bikes and experience the scenic and historic Union Pacific Rail Trail. It is a beautiful, easy ride that follows Poison Creek through town and then heads out into the rolling hillside of Summit County. The 1.5 to 2-hour bike ride is on a level or slightly downhill grade. After you’ve worked up an appetite, we transport you to our private riverfront picnic area to relax and enjoy a delicious deli style sandwich lunch buffet.
Next up, the river trip! Grab your paddle and let’s get wet! Whether rafting or kayaking, our knowledgeable guides will steer or lead you through the fun rapids of the Weber River. Transportation from and back to the Park City, Utah, area is included in this trip.
All combo trips, or trips with meals or transportation have a 6 person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof for smaller group private trips.
- RATES FOR BIKE & RAFT
- Adults – $160 per person (age 13+)
- Youth – $145 per person (age 7-12)
- Child – $45 per person (age 3-6)
- RATES FOR BIKE & KAYAK
$184 per person
- START TIME
We’ll pick you up at 9:00am anywhere in the Park City area
- Sandwich buffet lunch
- Raft or kayak
- Life jacket
- Snack and water
- Transportation from and back to the Park City area
Beginner to advanced. These full day excursions are great for families, corporate groups, teen camps, and anybody wanting a varied and exciting day in the outdoors.
- ADD-ONS & UPGRADES
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch: $10 more per person, except kids age 3 – 6 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch: $20 more per person, except kids age 3 – 6 eat free
- Transportation from and back to Salt Lake City area: $10 more per person