Weber River Adventures is owned and operated by Destination Sports, LLC. We are a licensed and insured Outfitter, registered with the Division of Utah State Parks and Recreation to carry passengers for hire on waterways in the State of Utah.
We specialize in guided river rafting, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and tubing on the Weber River between Echo and Morgan, with our main base camp in Henefer.
We are a small, family-run business with deep roots surrounding the Weber River. We are the first company to raft and kayak on the Weber River, and initially, we were the only ones doing it for many years. Some of our lead guides have been with us since the beginning, and bring with them a wealth of experience.
All of our whitewater river guides are licensed through Utah State Parks, are current on First Aid/CPR certifications and have a true passion for being out on the river.
Aside from our river trips business, we have a strong love and commitment to stewardship of the entire Weber River Watershed. Destination Sports’ owners and employees have spent countless hours of volunteer work on the Weber River, in an effort to help keep this magnificent canyon land waterway a valuable resource for future generations to enjoy.
- We organize volunteer public river clean-up events, and on a smaller scale pick up thousands of pieces of trash throughout the summer during our normal business operations.
- We are championing the “Weber River Restoration and Enhancements Project in Morgan”, which so far has received grants totaling $172,000, that is helping Morgan City and County, private property owners, and agricultural producers to move towards irrigation diversion, flood plain, and ecological improvements on the stream channel in Morgan.
- We are working to help formalize the organization called Weber River Partnerships, where all stakeholders in the Weber River Watershed can come together and combine efforts for improvement and conservation with their overlapping interests.
- We volunteer to help the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources in rowing boats on the Weber River to conduct research and collect data that is used in state level ecological conservation efforts.
- Our owners and some employees are volunteer members of the Morgan County Swift Water Rescue Team. We work with Morgan county officials to remove obstacles in the river, to help prevent emergency swift water rescues, and participate in emergency swift water rescues when they occur.