Full Day Rafting Trip
6 Hours | Lunch Included
Start your morning with a scenic float on the Weber River embarking just below the Echo Dam on a private ranch.
Enjoy the meandering beauty of the river no one else will see. Bald eagles and red-tailed hawks are often sighted. Just as you get comfortable, hang on for the 1st big drop! Then let our experienced guides steer you through the meandering river sections adjacent to the old Mormon trail. You then stop for lunch at our private river site, where you will enjoy a delicious deli style sandwich buffet lunch.
Then get ready for the rest of your trip into the canyon, including the exhilarating rock garden, Devil’s Slide, the Road Side Wave and Taggart’s Falls. This is a great full day adventure on the Weber River for the entire family or group.
There is a 6 adult minimum for any full day trips, combo trips, meals and/or transportation. If your group does not meet this minimum, we can try to group you together with other guests, or you have the option of doing a private trip for the cost equivalent of 6 adults.
- Adults: $120 per person
- Youth age 7-12: $105 per person
- Children age 3 – 6: Free with paying adult
10:00am – 4:00pm
- Safety talk
- Life preserver
- Sandwich buffet lunch (may upgrade to BBQ)
- River shuttle
Beginner on up. Great for adults, youth and families with children as young as 3 years old.
- ADD- ONS & UPGRADES
- Transportation: $20 per person
- A deli-style sandwich buffet lunch is included in this trip, but you may upgrade to a BBQ lunch as follows:
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ upgrade: $10 per person, children age 3-6 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ upgrade: $20 per person, children age 3-6 eat free