Half Day Guided Paddleboarding Trip
2 Hours | Add-ons Available
Stand Up Paddleboarding on the Weber River is for people who have already paddle boarded on a river, or at least have sharpened their flatwater SUP skills, and are ready for a whole new level of challenge.
Our half-day trip starts out on a mellow stretch of river that allows you to warm up and get ready for the more technical rapids and bouldery sections of the Rock Garden, the Roadside Wave, the pillars of the Long Bridge and Taggarts Rapid. There are a several surfable waves throughout this stretch of river.
If you’re interested, but not quite sure if you can do it, check out our private lessons option below. For groups that include some people that want to SUP and some people that are scared, we are happy to combine guided rafts, kayaks and stand up paddle boards together on the same trip. (Additional guide fees or minimums may be required.)
- People: $89 per person
- 6 people or more: $0
2 – 2.5 hours
- START TIME
10:00 am, 1:00 pm, or 4:00 pm
- Safety talk
- Stand-up paddleboard
- Safety pads
- River shuttle
Suggested intermediate or more advanced. (If you do not meet this suggested skill level, then ask about our private SUP lessons.)
- ADD-ONS & UPGRADES
- Transportation from Park City or Ogden areas: $20 per person
- Transportation from Salt Lake City, Davis County or Huntsville areas: $30 per person
- Deli-style sandwich buffet lunch: $20 per adult, $15 per youth age 7-12, children age 3-6 eat free
- Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $30 per adult, $25 per youth age 7 – 12, children age 3-6 eat free
- Steak & Chicken Breast BBQ Lunch or Dinner: $40 per adult, $35 per youth age 7 – 12, children age 3-6 eat free
All add-ons and upgrades have a 6 person minimum, or the cost equivalent thereof.