Tube and Life Jacket Rentals in Morgan
Whitewater River Tube Rentals with Life Jackets and a Pump! For the do-it-yourselfers who don't need help with logistics and shuttle service. Pick up and drop off gear at our Morgan Rentals store at 103 N. Commercial Street.
Pick up and drop off whitewater river tube and life jacket rentals at our new store at 103 N. Commercial Street in Morgan, Utah.
One rental day is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Rentals returned the following day will be charged for an additional day’s rental.
Tubes come deflated upon rental pick up. If you need one, be sure to add a hand pump to your reservation so you can show up and blow up!
Please note that if the tube is returned deflated, you will need to wait for us to inflate it to check for damage.
WHERE TO GO TUBING
~Mild for Beginners~
- Nearby reservoirs include East Canyon State Park and Lost Creek State Park in Morgan County, Echo State Park in Summit County, Pineview Reservoir and Causey Reservoir in Weber County.
- A mild stretch of the Weber River right in Morgan is just a little ways upstream from the Round Valley Bridge near the Fairgrounds. This is class I calm, but moving. This is where the Morgan Regatta takes place. Please be aware and ask us for more information about the legal public access sites, the no-trespassing private property areas, and hazardous diversion structures in the river.
~Intermediate for experienced whitewater tubers~
- The popular Weber River “Hen-Tag” run has class II+ whitewater rapids. This can be very dangerous and challenging for people who are inexperienced or not physically fit. Whitewater tubing is physically demanding and not appropriate for children or people over 200 pounds. If you are small, you cannot reach over to paddle to navigate. If you are large, you may be top heavy on the tube causing you to more easily and more frequently flip off your tube.
- Shuttle service, private property river access and guides are NOT included with gear rentals. If you require transportation and river shuttle service or guide support, then please check out our many guided tour options.
- Life jackets are required by law to be properly worn at all times while floating on any Utah river.
- River Tubes are not designed for technical maneuvering on challenging rivers. Kayaks and rafts with paddles and experienced guides are better suited for that use.
Due to safety concerns, trespassing and garbage issues, we are no longer offering tube rentals, unguided trip launches, or shuttle service for unguided trips from our Henefer location. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you want to launch tubes at our Weber River Adventures location in Henefer and float the Hen-Tag run with shuttle service included, then you will need to book “Whitewater Tubing with a Guide”.
If you lack whitewater river navigation experience, or if you your group has varying ages and abilities, then we strongly recommend a guided Weber River Rafting trip. We offer full-day and half-day guided rafting trips for your your entire group’s safety and enjoyment.